Baylies recipes for success: 3 career boosting short cuts to a promotion
You've invited the boss around for dinner. It's a bold move but that's exactly where Baylies products contribute for success!
A busy day at work leaves little time to cook a meal to impress the boss. What's the solution?
Try a delicious picking plate..
- Baylies Lavash for a base topped with roasted capsicum and feta cheese.
- Baylies Savoury Tart shells fill with avocado, tomato and red onion salsa, dress with olive oil and shaved parmesan
- Baylies Sweet Tart shells fill the tart shells with lemon curd, top with meringue and bake on low temperature for ten minutes.
- Spiced Fruit in Brandy Syrup with creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Seasonal parties such as Christmas try our Christmas pudding warmed served with brandy cream, custard or ice-cream or all three.
- Use any of our Lavash or Cracker range to serve with your favourite cheeses. Refer to Cheese Pairing Blog on the best cheese to suit our Lavash range.
- Serve a piece of Panforte dusted with icing sugar
- Try one of our range of sweet biscuits, White Chocolate, Ginger and Pistachio is a personal favourite
Refer to our recipes page on our website for more ideas.
|Tags: Baylies Delights|